- December 4, 2019
- Posted by: Bespoke Connections
- Category: career
We are looking for a talented and motivated Business Development Manager / Sales Executive to develop new and existing client relations for the company to generate new business. Candidates with sales experience in real estate, private equity, venture capital and other alternative investments will be considered for this role.
BD Manager at Bespoke Connections
You will be working alongside Senior Management to create and implement changes necessary to grow the business internationally. You’ll be part of a proven platform endorsed by some of the world’s leading asset/investment managers and $1bn+ investors. This is an opportunity for high achievers to fast-track their financial and career progression.
The key responsibilities of a Business Development Manager / Sales Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Work to targets with accurate reporting to management and keeping detailed sales records.
- Develop & grow sales across Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
- Develop and maintain positive long-lasting relationships with key clients and understanding their business needs and objectives within the finance and real estate sector.
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers in order to close deals.
- Develop new and existing relations with clients, boosting investor confidence and belief in the company vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
The key skills and qualities of Business Development Manager / Sales Executive :
- Proven track record in hitting and exceeding individual and team revenue targets.
- Excellent telephone sales experience.
- New business generation.
- Self-Starter with proven track record of successfully managing time between contacting existing database lists, researching/sourcing potential new business and cold calling.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with exhibitors, partners and the rest of the show team.
- Excellent organization and time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Team player, capable of dealing with strong personalities and being assertive.
- Resilient and determined; problem solver and decision-maker.
- Able to conduct a more conceptual, consultative sale and build a longer-term business relationship, as well as knowing when a shorter game will be effective.
- The ability to source and actively engage with Top-level Investment Decision Makers.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills, able to strengthen existing relationships and develop new relationships with Top Tier Investors.
Proficient with Salesforce or the willingness to learn it.
Academic qualification of a university degree or above.
European Languages are helpful but not essential:
German, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Italian, Spanish, Dutch.
The benefits of being a Business Development Manager / Sales Executive are:
- Additional uncapped commission on deal flow (direct investments successfully introduced to investors) – average 15% on each deal/investor successfully introduced.
- First-class comprehensive and ongoing training and development programme; flexibility to create a work/life balance.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, this is your chance!