- November 29, 2019
- Posted by: Bespoke Connections
- Category: career
We are now actively looking for a JV Partner to join our London team. This should be a responsible, strongly IR-driven person as he/she will manage his/her own area. This person will be responsible for all investor relations in the Middle East.
- Provide pre-qualified and relevant investors for the client.
- Communicate with the client and provide relevant Investor target lists.
- Provide Investor booklet with investor bios prior to the road show.
- Assist and help the client where needed; including (but not limited) to producing relevant presentation style, material and approach suitable for the region.
- Provide frequent updates with Bespoke connections regarding the progress of roadshow.
- Provide assistance for the travel arrangements for the client (hotels, accommodation, transport and other travel arrangements).
- Help and provide post investor meeting contact list, follow up emails and help to organize potential follow up meetings.
Qualifications & experience
Min. university degree.
Additional languages a plus.
Relevant IR experience, preferable in the Middle East.
It’s a plus if you already have a network of investors but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
Do you want to work in the heart of the business centre in London, and potentially relocate to the Middle East? Either way, you will develop highly relevant skill set for the job, learning how to interact with C-level decision makers from multicultural backgrounds whilst creating and developing a huge, valuable network. The job requires traveling and you will gain a lot of experience in international working environments and culture.
Basic salary: £40K + high commission on raise.
Possibility to increase over time.